Bethpage Park Apartments is located on Jervis Avenue in Farmingdale, NY, in a peaceful residential area close to Farmingdale State College and the Route 110 corridor.
We are located in the portion of Farmingdale that lies within Suffolk County in the Town of Babylon within the boundaries of the Half Hollow Hills School District.
We provide full service and amenities for all your needs including:
– 70 spacious units – Studio, one and two bedroom units
– Naturally beautiful landscaped grounds in a park like setting
– Balconies for upper units
– Private entrances for convenience and security
– Clean and efficient gas for cooking, heating and hot water
(Included in monthly maintenance/rent with individual thermostats for each unit)
– Laundry Room equipped with modern washers and dryers located on the premises
– Bicycle storage located in Laundry Room
– Large parking lot at no extra charge
– Maintenance staff available 24 hours for emergencies
– Onsite management office
– Professional management dedicated to ensuring the satisfaction of all residents
Nearby Major Roads Include:
– New York State Route 110 (Broad Hollow Rd.)
– Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway (New York State Route 135)
– Long Island Expressway (Interstate 495)
– Southern State Parkway
The Farmingdale station of the Long Island Rail Road is within walking distance less than one mile away. Rush hour service is frequent allowing for easy westbound travel to Penn Station in Manhattan, Jamaica Station in Queens (JFK Airport) and Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn (Barclays Center). Eastbound service runs to Ronkonkoma (MacArthur Airport).